Oodles of "cramping" this weekend - probably spent as many waking hours contracting as not, but, sadly, no progress still. For various reasons, I went by the doc office to get checked this morning, but still no change in the old cervix. I had some more intense contractions (seemingly real contractions), but they were super-close (2-3 minutes apart) for 30 minutes and then mellowed out. Meanwhile, I seem to be having more intense contractions every now and then but still not to the level that I recall. Great. Pretty tired of this already. :(
Morgen stayed home from school today since she was still coughing, and we had an appointment with Dr. H-C to talk about misc parenting questions. She checked Morgen and "released" her to go back to school, and it was good that M was at the appointment because it gave Dr. H-C some other insight into where we were coming from. I'll post the list of questions as well since this is our baby book. :)
1 comment:
Hang in there and let us know if we can do anything for you guys.
Post a Comment