Friday, April 10, 2009

2009 Pictures!

Random pics from January and February of this year (hanging with Audrey, around the house, swinging, sleeping, and riding a train in WilCo:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=7a51e.8u0em60n&x=0&y=slhjj8&localeid=en_US

(Warning, there are a ton of pics in this one - 71 - and they aren't all interesting to anyone who isn't us.)
Pictures of March, including the Zilker Kite Festival, Meliss and Jeff painting, M's first hair cut, and her hanging out with Dad while I got a hair cut (hooray!!):
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=7a51e.8vzo5jin&x=0&y=fxburx&localeid=en_US

I can't help but post another tidbit. Ski Shores is in full swing tonight. I can hear the music, the announcements of who needs to grab their food before I sneak down there and grab it, and the boats. Summer is here, despite the fall in temps today. I vow to enjoy it and not let it slip by unnoticed. On that note, I'm going to grab the baby monitor and head out there to sit with my husband and drink a non-alcohoic drink while not sitting in the hottub. :)

Hugs to Holly and Chris and welcome to Ruby Hope, who was born today at CHOP. Please send her whatever good energy you have...
rubyhope.com

No comments: