I have some insight into what my life was like...before baby. Well, I woke up before 7am, so before life with baby but back when we got up to exercise really early nearly every day, so sleeping in didn't really happen. Anyway, Morgen is staying with my folks for much of this weekend. (And doing well it seems. Mom called to let me know about a logistics item for later...I did not call to check in!!)
We ate out last night, and most of the peeps at the restaurant had kids with them, so it was a little weird for ours to be absent, but it was nice this morning when I woke up and didn't have to worry about anyone but me. Ahhhhh. I've let myself do a lot of random stream-of-consciousness stuff - check email, get distracted and look up some random thing, get food, TAKE A SHOWER!, find that thing. It's about the same level of distraction that exists when Morgen is here, except that whether I finish anything or not is up to me, not her needs / whims. Deep breath. I actually got to do a lot this morning. Only things left are to eat second breakfast with Jeff (breakfast tacos should arrive any minute) and cut fabric for my next sewing project (infinitely easier without "help" from Morgen). Oh, and see kick ass music at Old Settler's. :)
Tacos are here! I must go.
No comments:
Post a Comment