Monday, January 19, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

So, I think my child is returning, slowing but surely. She has played independently for > 10 minutes twice so far today. That may not seem significant to many of you, but for the last week, unless she was outside, she has wanted near constant attention.

I took Jeff and Morgen to the doc this morning to make sure both were on the mend. Jeff has a sinus infection and is now on antibiotics, and Morgen's cold may just be sticking around a bit long. If she's not better in the next day or so, though, she may have a sinus infection as well.

One up side of her not feeling well is that she slept for 14 hours last night! From 6:15pm to 8:15am. She hasn't slept later than 7:30am since infancy. Whew. I woke up a few times and checked to make sure she was breathing and finally got up at 7am. So I had an hour of alone time. It was pure bliss. I guess the sleeping in could have been related to Morgen spending the day with my folks yesterday - must make sure that happens regularly. :)

Thinking healthy thoughts...
asl

No comments: