Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Damn that Facebook!

Okay, so I decided to check out facebook, and it's sucked up a fair bit of time in the last 36 hours. Surely once I've slowed down on the addition of "friends" I'll spend a bit less time there? Surely...

Morgen woke up crying this morning, which is rare. She didn't stop crying for 20ish minutes, which is even more rare. Sadly, she has a fever and a runny nose. Didn't we just do this? She was so wiped out by naptime that she laid on the couch with me for a few minutes and was on the verge of falling asleep there before I put her in her crib. Poor little bit. Here's hoping that this one moves quickly. *sigh* And that Mommy avoids catching it. Can Baby Liv get immunities in utero? I'm assuming not, but wouldn't that be nice?

Despite not feeling well, Morgen was fairly entertaining this morning. She took these rugs that we have in the kitchen (that I can't wait to replace), and pulled them around the kitchen. Which is not terribly new. But she then took the smaller one into the living room where we usually play; put it down; and laid down on it as if she were napping. Then she went to the kitchen and did the same thing with the bigger rug. To do list addition - clean the heck out of those suckers.

Thinking healthy thoughts...
asl

No comments: