After writing the last post, I started thinking of other funny things that Morgen has done lately.
Last week, when I was folding laundry (work out clothes) in her room, Morgen took all of the socks out of the pile and put them in a separate pile. She was so deliberate and so determined that I stopped what I was doing and just watched her till she finished. Of course, she wasn't at all happy with my idea to ball the socks and put them away, but she was eventually convinced to give up the socks and help put them away.
Today, while doing laundry again, I had a basket of towels, and Morgen started to pull the basket. It was falling over onto her, so I pulled and she pushed, and we took the laundry basket across the house. Then she helped me put the towels into the washer by handing the items in the basket to me one at a time. I'm so surprised at the ways she wants to help us with housework, but we certainly encourage her!!
Also today, M was playing with the little letter magnets we have on the fridge, and she put them into the cups of an egg carton that she plays with - I thought it was pretty neat to see her take the letters and drop them into the cups and was surprised that she had the dexterity to do it.
A bit funnier in person than by anecdote (at least as written by me), but she really is turning into quite the crack up.
No comments:
Post a Comment