Morgen had her first non-cold illness this week. She woke up from her nap on Sunday with a fever, and after 3 days of tylenol didn't seem to be improving (or worsening but still). I made a doc appt, and it turns out that she had an ear infection.
We started antibiotics yesterday, and this morning she slept until nearly 7am! I was thrilled since Jeff and I went out to celebrate our anniversary last night, and I didn't get to bed until 11pm! I didn't know 11pm still happened!
This morning, as we were getting our act together to stop by the library, I noticed that M. had a rash on her torso. So...called the doc who confirmed that it's likely a reaction to the antibiotics. Waiting for a call back about what we'll do about the situation. Meanwhile, Morgen is taking an early nap, so I'm about to relax with a book despite the fact that in a few short hours, the house has taken on the look of a disaster area. Ah, well. We'll get things cleaned up before the end of the day. Must have mental break now...
Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
Not to get in your business, but it could also be Roseola (spelling?). Aidan had it when she was little.
Post a Comment