Okay, so my computer hard drive failed for the second time in a month. I have a new, new hard drive in my old, old laptop, but I'm back in business.
Jeff has been in Norway for a few days now, and Yahoo is helping us stay in touch - he called me via computer with Yahoo Voice (.01 / min) today, and it was fun to hear about their first few days. Sadly, there were / are luggage issues from the flight, but that hasn't slowed them down.
For those who don't know, our house is on the market. That's made things interesting with Morgen's nap routine. People have generally wanted to tour at times that she's awake, but we've had a couple of creative nap arrangements.
We've already purchased the new place, and we'll move in September. I'm not excited yet because we still have to pack. Once the boxes start piling up, it'll become a bit more real. We've been in the current house for 3 years, which doesn't sound like very long, but it's the longest I've lived somewhere since before college.
I'm going to be teaching Stroller Fit classes in September. I really like the program and think it'll be good motivation for me as the weather gets cooler (if it gets cooler - sheesh!).
That's all for now...time for sleep!
(Oh, Morgen may have actually hugged me this morning. Or...she might have been trying to look out the window behind me. Either way, I got a hug from her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment