Friday, May 23, 2008

Kiwi is yummy

So, this week has been pretty fun. Morgen actually giggled at swim class (usually she's pretty into whatever toy she's chewing on), and she tried kiwi (like it). She's also becoming more and more independent when she eats. Sometimes I'll offer a chunk of food (cheerio, banana, other fruit), and she'll push my hand away. But if I put it on the tray, she'll eat it. Funny girl.

She's really funny about her "ball." It's a plastic ball that's more holes than ball, and she plays with it and when it rolls away, she crawls after it. This can take her all over the living room and the game can last for quite awhile. (Melanie, between the ball and the jumper - both gifts from you - I am at least marginally sane, these days. Thank you!!!)

Jeff is in SA for a conference, so he was gone overnight. Jen was kind enough to come over and watch Morgen, so I could go to craft night at Craft-o-Rama - so fun! We made wrist pin cushions with fun fabric. It's my third class/event there, and I have another 4-5 classes on my list of future fun things. (www.austincraftorama.com)

We got the CD with the pics that we took in Dallas at the end of April. So great! Two of them are posted on the blog itself as well. Lindsay always does an amazing job! (www.cherishedlens.com) There are 80 pics (color and b&w), so be prepared.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=7a51e.at6zkyuj&x=0&y=wcmfrg&localeid=en_US

Okay, I'm off to relax for a few minutes before Lil' Bit wakes up.

Ta,
asl

No comments: