So, Miss M. has gone through teething spells off and on since about 3 months. When she's really drooling a ton, I feel inside her mouth to see if her first tooth has made it's way through the gum. Yesterday, it seemed like the spoon was catching on something when I was feeding her. So, I risked my finger and reached in to feel around. There was a tooth! So cool. Bottom middle right (looking at her).
The "crawling" has progressed. She still doesn't alternate arms and legs, but she can move fast to something she wants! She's currently at the edge of the living room where she has to go over a slight incline to get into the kitchen. Despite being able to crawl over my legs when we're sitting in the floor together, she hasn't figured out the incline, which means she's still somewhat captive. Heh - she's giving the threshold a zerbert. Hysterical. Anyway, crawling is really her reaching her arms forward while pushing with her feed, landing on her tummy, lifting arms and legs to prepare for the next move forward, repeat... I know I don't get out much, but most days, she's better than a movie.
On the sleep front, she's going to sleep around 7pm and getting up around 7am. Since she got back to sleeping "through the night," she's been consistent about going for 12 hours with the dream feed. We have that feeding (around 10:30am) down to 4 ounces, so expect it to be gone in the next month. Woo hoo!
Baby Girl is hungry, so more later.
asl
No comments:
Post a Comment