Quick addition to the last note...
When I went to get Morgen up from her morning nap, she was sitting up, playing with her lovey (chewing on it actually). She just grinned when she noticed me.
We added soy yogurt to her diet, and she's really doing well with it. It's plain, so I wondered if she'd react to it the way I do (bleh!) but she's diggin' it.
She's got a few bug bites (mosquitos and a spider we think), and one of them was a little scary - it looked big, red, and mean on her little leg. It's finally looking a little better, but it was a little scary. I managed to avoid looking up brown recluse despite the slight fear that one had bitten her. Progress for Mom's neurosis.
Oh! And she's babbling quite a bit. She distinctly says mama, though I'm fairly certain it has nothing to do with me.
She's evidently done playing with her toys, as she has crawled to my leg and is drowning it in zerberts (raspberries). Time to eat again.
No comments:
Post a Comment