Well, sweet 'taters are a hit with Morgen. She wasn't too sure about them on Tuesday, but yesterday they were mmm, mmm good. She was fussy after I nursed her (which is unusual), so I thought she might be hungry. Well, she really went to town! I gave her "solids" twice yesterday and again this morning.
We also adjusted her sleep yesterday. Jeff suggested trying to power through her evening nap, which is usually 30-45 minutes to get her to go to bed closer to 7pm. Daylight savings time messed her up a bit, so she wasn't getting tired until 7:30pm and was fighting sleep until nearly 8:00pm. We took her on a walk around the neighborhood and kept her awake until about 6:15pm. Then I fed her (milk and solids), Jeff gave her a bath, and she was down by 7:00pm. She woke up once at 7:30pm and again at 9:something, but our neighbors (a block over!) were having a concert that was so loud we could feel the bass in our house until the cops arrived at 9:30pm to cut that crap out (what the heck? have a little respect!). The music had been going on since our walk when we could hear it loud and clear a full block away in one direction and multiple blocks away in the other.
I digress. So, Morgen woke up to eat again around 10:15pm and then once more in the night (standard). Hoping that the new sleep approach works again tonight!
Next food - avocados!
No comments:
Post a Comment