Tuesday, January 1, 2008

More!

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted, but here it is - the first day of the year! Happy New Year!

Morgen is doing more of everything:
- Making more noises (some of which are getting pretty funny)
- Responding to more toys
- Getting bigger (We're about to move into the next size of diapers - and, yes, we're still using cloth!)
- Growing out of clothes! I just packed up the first batch.
- Moving around more - she can really lift her head high when she's on her tummy, and she's a wiggle worm when she's on her back.
- Making more faces

I'm officially retired now and am putting together my schedule for being a homemaker (in Outlook and Excel, of course). The next few posts should be interesting as the fact that I'm a SAHM (stay at home mom) sinks in.

Ta!
asl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it gets better. Just wait till she stands up like Jackson @ 2.5 years to declare, "I fart!" After having done so, of course.