So, we've had growth spurts here and there in the last few months, but we've hit a big one. This is day 3 of Morgen eating every 2-2.5 hours from 5am to 10pm. So instead of eating 6 times / day (7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm), she's eating around 9 times (5:30am, 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm, 3:30pm, 5:30pm, 8pm, 10:30pm). I keep expecting a mini sumo wrestler or the Stay Puffed Marshmellow baby when I get her out of the crib.
She's had a rough time sleeping at night the last couple of days as well - waking up with gas pains 3-4 times / night. I have a pretty good routine for that now - mylicon, paci, cuddle, and back to sleep. I can usually get her back down in less than 15 minutes. Unfortunately, I don't get back to sleep quite that quickly. Spending time today looking at what foods I'm eating that might be contributing...turns out, almost everything - most fruit, veggies, dairy, beans (even soy beans), and whole wheat products produce gas. Good times...
No comments:
Post a Comment