The picture update is here! (We have yet to catch the frown-y face but continue to try. :)
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=7a51e.a6cwvxgn&x=0&y=mc7zpe
Morgen has been highly entertaining (and patient) over the last few weeks. She's continued sleeping like a champ - 8.5-9.5 hours a night, and we're much more pleasant people. She's started moving around in her crib over night, and I keep hoping to catch her to see just how she's managing to ooch while swaddled. She coos and babbles in her room when she first wakes up, and this morning, when I went in to get her, she'd worked her arms out of the swaddle, and she jerked as if startled. Then Steve Martin smiled (see below). So cute!
She's also lifting her legs really high when she's on her tummy, likes to sit on our laps looking out, and has been practicing standing.
The "wild and crazy guy"smiles, as my mom has named them, continue (smile w/a full body wiggle), and M. has some new squeals and babble noises. She definitely recognizes certain voices, and is starting to respond to more colors, books, and toys.
That's all for now - M. calls!
No comments:
Post a Comment