A couple of days ago Morgen held Liv (with Daddy's assistance) for the first time. I had some trouble loading the video yesterday, and I finally got a chance to try again - here it is!
m
Morgen continues to aaze me with her positive response to Liv. She's been a little fussy and is in a stage of "Mine" and meltdowns when something isn't quite the way she'd like it to be; however, she's almost 20 months and from what I've read, this is par for the course. When it comes to her sister (aka Baby), she's been nothing but sweet. She consistently wants to know where the baby is, and will go say "Hi." whenever given the opportunity. She said "'Night." to the baby this evening as well.
The cutest moment of the day had to be when she asked to hold the baby - one of her first "sentences" - "Hold Baby?" I asked her to sit on her bottom, and the plop to the ground was nearly immediate. I sat down, and she moved to my lap. Then I place Liv into her lap. She was a little aggressive with her kisses and her pats, so we didn't hold the baby that way for too long. Damn it was cute, though. Good thing since she's been so fiesty (oh, the euphemism) lately.
My pillow beckons...
No comments:
Post a Comment