Miss Morgen has been eating really well. I put cheerios on her tray so that she has something to do with her ever-busy hands while she eats. She can pick the cheerios up but can't get them into her mouth. She tries but the cheerios end up stuck to her hand or falling. One day soon, Baby Girl! Those busy hands also pull off the bib, so until I get a bib that fastens with something other than velcro (I covet Ellen Tut's rubber bibs :), I take off her clothes before she eats (glad summer's coming!). We added carrots to her menu this week, and she liked her taste of Mommy's avocado last week, so we'll be eating those in a few days, too.
She continues to get better at moving backward yet is still frustrated at her inability to move forward. She'll set her sights on a toy and look at it and fuss and grunt and then settle for rolling to the side for another toy.
I thought that we might have escaped the baby-trying-to-squirm-off-the-diaper-table phase, but she has really gotten active. I haven't yet had to employ my legs to keep her in place, but with some of the messier diapers, I do feel like I may need a little straight jacket and leg clamps to keep her from spreading the mess.
Here are some pictures from February and March (about 70 pics):
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=7a51e.aactyjzj&x=0&y=9qj6z4&localeid=en_US
(I'll have pics from the Goodwin reunion in the next post.)
and a couple of videos:
No comments:
Post a Comment