Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eureka!

Morgen was able to get a cheerio into her mouth on her own today! So funny. I got so excited that she giggled at me.

Over the last week, we've been weaning her from the swaddle. The first few times we tried to go without it, she would flail or just play. A couple of nights ago, though, I swaddled her, and she got out but fell asleep anyway. She went back to sleep after her late night feeding with her arms out, and she's slept pretty well since then. She's gotten a leg or an arm stuck a couple of times, and that wakes her up, so we've put a blanket on the side of the crib that she rolls towards. If that doesn't work, we'll start using a bumper. I was ready for a difficult battle, but it seemed like she adjusted quickly and with little help from us.

Off to take advantage of naptime!
asl

No comments: