Monday, February 9, 2009

One Night of Success

Quick note about Morgen's sleeping in her bed. She was a total champ last night. She cried a little when we left her in the bed after story time, and cried out a few times in the next 20 minutes or so. She fell asleep at that point and didn't make a noise until she woke up in the morning, knocked on her door, and opened it at about 6:40am this morning. It was awesome. I went in, and she baby jogged back to the bed. I climbed in, and she got some books and cuddled with me for a moment. Then she signed "Eat," so we did.

Tonight she fussed for less than a minute, and we haven't heard another peep (15 minutes later).

Nap was another story. After 10 minutes of up and down, Mommy was exhausted, so we went for the crib. She's been pushing her nap later and later, so I suspect she wasn't really ready for bed. She played for about 20 minutes before she fell asleep in the crib. Tomorrow, I'll wait longer to start the process and see if that helps.

No comments: