Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A giggle!

So, my Mom and I both thought Morgen giggled a couple of weeks ago, but then there were no repeat performances, so I had to classify the sound as a coo. Well, today while Jeff and I were playing with her over lunch (a definite benefit to him working at home right now!), she giggled. Twice! So cute. I'll still look for repetition to truly add it to her list of tricks, but it was really neat.

She also played in the bouncy seat (Ellen Tut's with the music and lights) for at least 20 minutes while we fixed and ate lunch today. (And even longer on Monday while I showered and put myself together.)

The best news for us is that she's sleeping even more. Starting last Friday, she's slept at least 8 hours a night. We've been playing with the last feeding time a bit, and last night she ate at 9:30pm, went to sleep about an hour later, and woke up just before 7am!! That's my favorite of the schedules so far. :)

You'd think that I would feel totally rested, huh? I woke up to her random noises a few times throughout the night and got up once to make sure the choking sound was a response to her congestion and not actual choking. (It's amazing what disasters my mind can come up with in the middle of the night.)

Hoping to get to picture clean up and posting this weekend!

No comments: