Grandpa Rich attempted to capture all four of the kiddos together, but not one of the cousins was interested. Audrey and M almost made it, but the slide was just too tempting.
I should have been looking at these sweet pics an hour ago. Tonight was the first step in operation DeBunkBed. We had a bunk bed in M's room. The bottom bunk can be moved around, though. It's in Liv's room (now the bedroom) for the first time tonight. M has new sheets, and she looooooves them. Liv is interested, but we'll see what happens Sunday when she's in her own big girl bed, and the nursery furniture goes to Ms. Ellen-with-the-fancy-car's house for her baby (due this summer, but who doesn't like a little nesting time?).
Updates as we progress. We'll also add black-out shades, move the dresser into the bedroom, and work out various kinks that I'm certain we've missed (oh, say, like moving the sanitizer from the changing table to a locked cabinet, so M doesn't use it randomly in the night).
Oh, and we're going to check out paint samples this week. I would love a blue room again, but I may hold out for blue in the living/kitchen areas. Perhaps a fun green? We shall see...
Happy and safe travels and lots of laughter and love to all as we head towards 2011.
Love.





No comments:
Post a Comment