Thursday, June 4, 2009

How can days go by so quickly in some ways and so slowly in others?

So many thoughts in the past week! Sadly, my computer is still down for the count. Looks like we're going to get a replacement, but as you can imagine, that hasn't risen to the top of the to-do list just yet. I did the research to choose my next computer, the Mini 9, and I went to order one and found that Dell isn't making them any more. There are pluses to the Mini 10, but I didn't really NEED any of the additional features. Ah, well. I just need to research a few of the features (in my spare time when Jeff is home and not in need of his computer).

Anyway, last week was fairly uneventful. Jeff was working from home and taking Morgen to school each day. So he worked in the mornings and through Morgen's nap and then played with M when I needed to tend to Liv during the afternoon. Nice deal if you can get it! The weekend was actually a little tougher since Morgen wasn't in school (obviously), but we had a good time.

This week has been different, but I've had a ton of help from my folks and Jeff's folks. Wednesday was my first day alone with both kids - all day. Wow. I don't know how my mom friends whose husbands travel make it look so easy!!

Anyway, by end of last week, I was feeling almost normal from the delivery and the initial nursing ailments. This week, other than sleep deprivation, I'm getting some energy back. I even took a little walk today. By little, I mean, really little - just to get the mail. :)

I know I've had oodles of other random thoughts about what to post in the last week and a half, but this will have to do for now...In summary: Liv is great - eating well, sleeping well (relatively), and enchanting her big sister, who has been a complete doll. Morgen is talking more and more and is charming us quite a bit herself. Okay, more later!!

asl

No comments: