Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hewwo!

Morgen's very favorite song is "Hello, Everybody" from the Music Together class. But since she doesn't know any of the words but "Hello" or "Hewwo" in Morgen-speak, she just yells that in a sing-song voice. It's SO funny. I will attempt to catch that and "Pweese" and "Tantoo" on video for posterity.

Morgen continues to really like her sister, and wants to hold, kiss, and help Liv in any way she can. I just hope this lasts!!

Liv was a month old yesterday, and she celebrated by sleeping from about 8:30pm to about 4am. That gave Mom a welcome break. I felt all sorts of motivation to clean and do laundry today - go figure! I vacuumed most of the house for the first time in an embarrassingly long time. :) Actually, I've been feeling more and more energetic lately. I have to thank my folks and Jeff's folks for all of their help - without their weekly visits to help entertain Morgen while I tend to Liv, I suspect I'd be in much worse shape.

I've thought of so many things to write in the last couple of weeks, but most of it escapes me right now...and with both kiddos sleeping, I'm going to take a few precious moments to quietly relax with Jeff. :)

No comments: